- Restaurant grease trap cleaning
- Emergency septic tank pumping
- Lift pump replacement
- Residential septic tank pumping
- Holding tank pumping
- Pumping of waste for apartment complexes, mobile home associations, and large housing complexes
- Commercial septic tank pumping
How to tell if you need septic tank service:
• An odor after using water, usually smelling like sewage or rotten eggs
• Toilets drain slowly, not at all, or are backing up
• Gurgling in toilet, sinks, and/or shower
• Ground is damp/soggy around the septic tank and/or drainfield even though it hasn’t rained
• Cannot see the outlet line leading to the drainfield because it is covered by the scum layer (called a crust) inside the septic tank.
These mean you need some septic tank service. Luckily, Hall’s Serv-All specializes in all of your septic tank cleaning needs. Hall’s Serv-All utilizes the newest and cleanest septic tank pumping trucks in Northeast Michigan. Each truck is equipped with new, extra long hoses so we won’t tear up your yard or leave a mess in your driveway when we provide septic service. Our combined 70+ years of septic tank cleaning experience means there isn’t a problem too big or small for our septic tank service technicians. We can pump septic tanks, lift stations, holding tanks, grease traps, soap tanks, large commercial boats, RV holding tanks, and many more!!